Summer 2020 may go down in the history books as a lot of things, but dull is not one of them. We wanted to take a little time away from sharing driving and safety tips and updates on our legal practice to offer a few suggestions about fun things to do in the SouthCoast Massachusetts area this fall.
Our area is rich in history and amazing people offering cool art and cultural experiences. Here are just a few you can check out this fall:
- Take a walk through one of the many DNRT trails located throughout Dartmouth. With over 15 trails to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be able to find one that’ll fit your mood! https://dnrt.org/reserves/
- Go apple and pumpkin picking! This regular fall favorite can easily be turned into a socially safe excursion and don’t forget to grab some fresh Apple Cider Donuts on your way out! http://www.keithsfarm.com/pages/pumpkinpick/
- Take a drive on down to Falmouth and visit the Falmouth Drive-In. Be sure to check their website for tickets and weather updates, but we can’t wait to see Hocus Pocus on October 10th! https://falmouthdrivein.com/
- For all you art lovers, head on down to the Star Store in Downtown New Bedford to see DATMA’s Photo Kinetic Grid Installation by Soo Sunny Park. https://destinationnewbedford.org/event/datmas-light-2020-presents-photo-kinetic-grid-by-soo-sunny-park/?instance_id=3197
- Head back to the Cretaceous period, the Jurassic Period and The Triassic period with Gillette Stadium’s Jurassic Quest! Visit the only dinosaur event that has true to life-sized dinosaurs and we’re sure you’ll have a dino-mite time! https://www.jurassicquest.com/events/drive-thru-boston
- If the little ones are itching for some fun, pay our friends at the Buttonwood Park Zoo a visit and say hi to their newest resident, the Red Panda Cub!